Shipping & Returns
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES
Please be aware that your order may be delayed due to the ongoing Royal Mail strikes. If you have any questions about your order please contact us on email@example.com
If your order contains both in stock and preorder items, please note our standard procedure is to hold your order and dispatch together once all items are available. If you would like to receive the in stock part of your order earlier, please contact customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders over £100 - Free
Orders under £100 - £4.95
Next Business Day Delivery (order by 3pm) - £8.95
Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery from despatch. If any item cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you of a proposed delivery date. DPD deliveries will require a signature upon receipt.
Orders over €125 - Free
Orders under €125 - €15
Your order should be received within 3-4 working days of dispatch but please allow up to 10 working days. If any item cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you of a proposed delivery date. Goods will always require a signature upon receipt of delivery. You will NOT be subject to additional duties, levies or taxes on delivery.
Shipping to Norway, Iceland and Switzerland will be charged at our international delivery rates, and your order may be subject to taxes, customs fees, levies or other charges. We are unable to deliver to Malta.
Orders over $150 - Free
Orders under $150 - $30
Delivery will be via the FedEx.
Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery from despatch. If any item cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you of a proposed delivery date. Goods will always require a signature on receipt of delivery.
US orders below $800 will not have any additional taxes or customs fees.
*excluding Puerto Rico, shipments will be charged as 'Rest of World Delivery'
If your parcel contains more than one item, you may be required to pay additional postage due to the increased weight of our parcel. If this occurs we will contact you directly.
We are unable to process orders for this territory on storksak.com, please go to au.storksak.com to complete your order.
Rest of the World Delivery
All orders - £30
Delivery will be via the Royal Mail International Signed For Service or FedEx.
Please allow up to 15 working days for delivery from despatch. If any item cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you of a proposed delivery date. Goods will always require a signature on receipt of delivery.
If your parcel contains more than one item or is over 2kg, you may be required to pay additional postage due to the increased weight of our parcel. If this occurs we will contact you directly.
We are unable to ship to South Africa.
Your order may be subject to taxes, customs fees, levies or other charges.
British Forces Postal Addresses
We can deliver to all BFPO addresses for standard UK charges. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance with this.
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation email to the address provided. This will contain your order number and details of your purchase(s). This email is only an acknowledgement that your order has been received; it is not an acceptance by us of any offers to purchase.
Once your item(s) have been dispatched you will receive an SMS or email notification with your tracking details directly from the courier. If you have any questions about delivery of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and tracking references.
At Storksak we pride ourselves on providing a superior level of quality across our brand. We appreciate that our customers want to purchase with the confidence of knowing that if they should experience an issue with the product, they will receive a high level of customer service and fair issue assessment.
We will always do our very best to ensure complete customer satisfaction, and will offer prompt exchange or refund of faulty or unwanted products within the following guidelines:
Refund or Exchange
You can return goods for any reason in an unused condition, in the original packaging with tags attached, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, provided a proof of purchase is given.
We offer free delivery and returns on:
UK orders over £100
EU orders over €125
US orders over $150
All other returns are to be paid by the customer
Click here to download a returns note.
Please follow return procedure below. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of purchase date. We will issue a refund on receipt of the product(s), excluding any postage costs, or exchange the item for a different style/colour if preferred.
UK RETURN? Follow These Easy Steps to Process Your Return or Exchange
- Put your purchase back into its original packaging and parcel bag or box.
- Fill in the dispatch form which came with your Storksak order or download a returns form here, you can either print this at home and put it in your parcel or email it to use at email@example.com .
- Create your free Royal Mail returns label here by entering your details as specified.
- Download and print the label and attach it to your parcel, if you don't have a printer you can show the QR code sent to you and the Post Office will print the label for you.
- Take the parcel to the Post Office and remember to keep hold of your proof of postage until you know we have received your return. Please allow up to 10 working days to process returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number if you have any questions.
RETURNING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK?
For returns outside the UK please email email@example.com
Please follow the process above to send back your product:
- Proof of purchase must be provided to qualify for order exchange.
- Once we receive your item, we will send out your replacement Storksak bag. We aim to send out your replacement bag within two working days. Any difference in price will need to be considered before your new style is sent out to you. A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you if there are any outstanding costs to be paid or refunded, or to discuss stock availability if necessary.
- Please retain your proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us and you may need this to hurry things along, should your parcel take a while to arrive with us.
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any items which fail to reach us or for delays in your exchange/return reaching our warehouse. We recommend that overseas customers send their parcels via a registered trackable service and get a proof of receipt.
- Please note that we can only refund same payment method on which the original transaction was made.
Here at Storksak, we believe in all of our products and hope you are as delighted with them as we are.
Our products are covered by a one year warranty from the day they were bought, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect or normal wear and tear. For any manufacturing defects within this timeframe, repairs will be paid for by Storksak provided a proof of purchase can be shown.
Repairs & Replacements
If you need to have a Storksak product repaired, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of the product issue for our team to assess your request for repair or replacement.
Please note that this policy relates to products that are faulty due to a manufacturing issue. We are unable to refund, exchange or repair products that are faulty due to misuse or external factors not relating to the manufacturing of the product.
When items are repairable, this will always be our first recommendation. We have found it is usually most convenient if we send the replacement part(s) directly to you and you can arrange a local repair (that we reimburse the cost of if within warranty) as sending to us means you could be without your bag for a number of weeks. Most cobblers and dry cleaners have repair facilities. If an item is out of warranty we are still happy to provide replacement parts, but the repair would be at your own cost.
If we agree to replace your item, we will ask you to return your item to us using the returns process above. Once your item is received by us, we will send the replacement to you.
Please note that Storksak’s Return Policy are guidelines meant to assist you in the sales and returns process of our products. It is in addition to our general terms and conditions and do not limit you or your customers’ statutory rights.