You have no items in your shopping cart.
A number of our changing bags are thoughtfully designed to include an integrated set of stroller straps.
This handy feature is perfect for attaching your Storksak changing bag easily to your stroller, meaning your hands are free for juggling life with baby!
Here is our step-by-step guide to using the Storksak stroller straps:
1. You can find your integrated stroller straps at either end of your bag's long shoulder strap
2. Open up the velcro flap at the end of the shoulder strap and pull the velcro webbing completely through the ring at the top
3. Wrap the velcro webbing around your stroller handle
4. Insert the red strollerstrap tab back through the ring at the top and pull velcro webbing through
5. Seal down the velcro to close
6. Repeat this process again for the second strap